Oil & gas and energy
The power of data for your business
Despite the development of “alternative” energy, minerals remain an indispensable source of energy, and the demand for fuel and energy products grows every year.
Fuel and energy companies accumulate huge amounts of data: for example, on production volumes, equipment wear and tear, fuel sales, transportation speeds, and purchases at gas stations. Correct work with this data will help the business become more efficient.
By building a Data Governance approach, you will turn your data into high-quality “fuel” for the company.
Uniqueness of the industry
What oil & gas and energy issues do we solve?
- Powerful analytics to reduce production and exploration time and cost
- Calculation of the optimal overhaul period based on data
- Optimization of processes for accelerated production of first oil in wells
- Analysis of customer data to create the best offer
- Digital predictive models to identify risks and improve operational efficiency
- Search for new sources of profit
- Implement a CDO responsible for digital transformation
- Coordination of interaction between business and IT departments
- Transition from disparate databases to a unified catalog
- Automation of business processes
- Complete, reliable and up-to-date legal data
- Automated generation of reports in accordance with regulatory requirements
- “Hypotheses conveyor” for effective risk management
- Advanced analytics on-the-fly
- Ensure and maintain high data quality
- Unified corporate knowledge management system
- Data masking
- Powerful anti-fraud solutions
What do we offer to the sector?
For over 17 years, we have been implementing projects for the oil and gas sector and the fuel and energy sector. We approach each client individually, evaluate their objectives and offer the best solution from our line. Every technology in our portfolio is a leader in its sector. Learn more about technologies and products for your industry.
Increase process efficiency with DIS Group!
Ecosystem consulting from DIS Group experts
DIS Group technical support
Over many years of collaboration with global vendors, DIS Group has developed a stable expertise which helps build work with customers at a high level.
Year by year, 99% of companies remain supported.